If you're a last minute planner like me (I would be the one trying to register the night before I need camp!) then you're in luck - as we still have space all weeks for summer! That said, the first few weeks at Scott Valley are filling up because swim team practice moves to mornings. But fear not! Sign up soon and you'll be just fine!
Some of the things we're looking forward to about Spring & Summer are:
- The Memorial Day Parade! If you'd like to walk with us in the parade, blowing bubbles and having a dance party, then contact us and let us know!
- A whole slew of awesome returning Counselors and Counselors-in-training!
- Dress Up Days! (They sure are fun!!!)
- Reading The Land of Stories. We got through book three at Scott Valley throughout the school year and are saving book four for summer. (And book five is coming out in July!). For our Homestead families - we'll be starting with book one this summer! If you've never heard of, or read The Land of Stories series you're in for a real treat!!! They are absolutely amazing! And countless Funderblast kids have ended up reading the entire series on their own after hearing bits at camp! (Nothing like inspiring our youth to want to read eh?!).
- Swimming everyday! How lucky are we to have Funderblast at two locations where we get to be in the pool daily?!
- Growing into more and more of our best selves!
What are you looking forward to?
Sending love and Funderblast light ~
~Veronica and Louie!